Wednesday, February 6, 2013

STILL, SMALL VOICE

Dear One,
     Preparation is of utmost importance to My children.  If you will refer to the children with whom I had My first covenant and also refer to My children with whom I made the new covenant with all the humans who would receive My Spirit of Life into their own spirits, you will see that I instructed them on a multitude of things, what they should eat and drink, what they should think upon, what actions in which to participate, how to treat others, etc.  In other words, I try to lead and guide My children into the good things of life. 
     I have taught all of the important tasks to perform in dealing with other people.  I am still doing that today.
     I have taught things to do which will enrich your lives and give you valuable adventures.  I still do that today.
     I teach business ethics and trustworthy actions.  I continue doing that today.
     I teach ministry practices that will draw all men to Me and I teach how not to engage in ministry practices which are erroneous and will cause people to run from Me.  I never stopped teaching that.
     I will always prepare My children for whatever needs to be done to enhance their own lives.
     I continue to do the same things today through My Holy Spirit, who lives within you.  Pay attention to the still, small voice that prompts you to prepare for an upcoming event.  Our insight is for your protection, your happiness and your convenience.
     Love, God 
I Kings 19:11-13; John 14:15-17; John 15:7-12; John 15:7-15; Ephesians 1;16-23; Ephesians 3:14-23.

photo from: www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: