Saturday, February 16, 2013

TRUE LOVE

Dear One,
     You see the beautiful wonders in nature and you are thrilled.
     You hear the melodious notes in music and your heart soars.
     You view the new inventions that people concoct and you marvel at their ingenuity.
     You often forget that all of those wonders, notes and inventions came from Me.  They are all divine, heavenly and spiritual in origin.  They existed in My mind before I created them into nature or imparted them into the minds of people.
     There is a reason for them being given to you and to all My children.  It's because I love you and want you to enjoy the things that begin in My mind and become heaven on earth.  If you were the only person on the earth, I would have created them for you.    
     You are the object of My affection.  You began in the sperm of life that is in My spiritual loins.  I gave My life to you and for you.  My love for you will never cease.  My love for you will never end.  My love for you is eternal.  My love for you endures forever, regardless of your actions.
     Oh, that you would perfectly know the length, depth, breath and height of My love for you.  You can.  It can only be revealed by My Spirit when He is inside of you.  He is the only being in the earth who can completely remove the blinders from your eyes so that you can completely and intimately know how much I love you.
     I created a whole earth and universe for you.  That is an indication of how much I love you.
     Any efforts by My children to find unconditional love from humans in the earth is futile.  No one is able to give it. 
     I am Love and the revelation of My Love will envelop you and infuse you and satisfy your innate desire for love.  Only My Love will suffice. 
     My Holy Spirit delights in revealing My love to you.  Ask Him for that revelation and He will deliver it.
     All fear will leave.
     Love, God
John 2:16-17; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 2:9-10: Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 2;4-8; Ephesians 3:14-21.        

No comments: