Sunday, February 10, 2013

WISDOM SHOUTS LOUDLY

Dear One,
     My wisdom is constantly and continually available to you from My spiritual abode.  A wise man once wrote that wisdom cried aloud in the streets.  He didn't say that wisdom whispered in the streets.  H said that My wisdom cried aloud.  That means it shouts its mysteries, its insights, its guidance, its medical discoveries  its inventions and its freedom bearing words.
     My wisdom is available to every person in the earth to access.  There are visionaries who are gifted in spiritual matters who easily receive My wisdom.  They invent things that benefit all of humanity.  Often they receive the cure for diseases.  They write musical scores and songs with which to entertain you.  Those visionaries might not be religious people but they are spiritual ones who have trained themselves to listen intuitively to the voices of wisdom from inside of themselves. 
     My wisdom is also projected loudly to give you the solutions to your problems and the  answers to your needs.  You can determine to receive My wisdom, ask for it and then receive it.  You will.  It's already available.  I am not withholding My wisdom.  There are often spirits of unbelief, dullness of hearing and impatience which are the problems.  I am never the problem.  It's always on your side of the relationship where satan has dulled your spiritual hearing and sight so that you don't recognize My wisdom and insight..
     You must, first of all, determine to determine to receive My wisdom, ask for it and then believe that you will receive it and it will be manifested in some way.  You must not be concerned by how it will come to you.  You only need to expect to receive and you will.  I said you will have it.  It is yours already because you are My child.  Leave to Me the avenue by which it will travel to you.  It might be in My still, small voice inside of you.  It might be from something you read.  It might be from the mouth of a friend or acquaintance.  It might be from a scripture that the Holy Spirit enlightens to you.  You must rest in the fact that the wisdom is yours already and I will see to the mode of travel that it comes to you.
     When you are able to receive My wisdom, yo rejoice, I rejoice and the heavenly hosts rejoice because more aspects of My kingdom have come into the earth, just like Jesus prayed that it would.
     When you are My child the Spirit of Wisdom is already inside of you and He will reveal Himself and reveal My workable solutions to any problem you have.  That is part of your inheritance.
     Love, God
Proverbs 1:1-6; Proverbs 2:1-15; Proverbs 8:1-12; John 14:16-17.
  

No comments: