Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THE BODY OF CHRIST

Dear One,
     In its own unredeemed state, the minds (souls) of men exist for their own glory.  It was not so in the beginning when Adam (man) communed with Me constantly.  His pure soul at that time only existed for communion with me.  Then he listened to the father of lies and began to hear from both Me and the devil; in other words he could still occasionally hear from Me but he also began to hear from the devil. 
     After Jesus died and We sent My Spirit into the earth to live in humans who invite Him, then the souls of those people can begin to listen to the Spirit of Truth who restores our relationship to its original perfection.  The focus of the soul begins to again be on Me, to seek My love and truth again. 
     My first instruction to you is always to love others, to support others with validation.  In other words, I want My children to focus on loving Me and loving others.  Our communion assures you of My love for you and then you will willingly and thankfully pass it on to others.  You are one complete body, every limb and joint supplying what is needed.
     That is why hearing My teachings and My counsel are so important, so that you can pass on My love, My wisdom, My knowledge and My insight to others who are not yet versed in hearing from Me.  Then they will return the favor and share with you what I have revealed to them.  Then everyone wins.
Love, God
Genesis 2:15; Genesis 3:1-13; John 13:34-35; John 14:12-17; John 16:7-15; I Corinthians 12:4-12; Romans 12:5-8.. 

No comments: