Sunday, January 20, 2013

KINGDOM KEYS

Dear One,
     The keys to My kingdom, which bring My abundant life for you, are necessary for you to know and to ingest.  They are applicable to everyone at different times in your lives because your experiences and programmings are different at various times.
     One key that is necessary for one person at a particular time might not be one that fits a lock
of another person at that particular time.  That is why coming into union with Me is expedient for you to access the keys that fit your life at every specific time.   
     There is a unique key for every problem that has locked up your blessings, keeping them away from you.  I AM the One who has the proper key that fits the problem, the situation and the circumstance.  That is why coming to Me for My advice is important for you to overcome every problem.  Coming into union with Me is expedient for you to access the keys that fit your life at the time.
     You often seek third party bandaids when, all the time, I am available for communing with you and providing the right key for every situation which unlocks the secrets to My solutions.  There are more keys than you can count because I AM eternal and My wisdom for you is endless.  My Holy Spirit will lead you into all truths, those that free you and those that bless you.   
     Love, God
Matthew 16:15-19; Matthew 13:35; Matthew 10:26-27; Matthew 11:25-28; Mark 4:22-25; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3:14-20.

photo from:  www.abalivelove.wordpress.com  

No comments: