Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TRUTH SEEKERS ARE TRUTH FINDERS

Dear One,
     Make sure you stay teachable.  It's not hard. You must never be completely satisfied with the truths you have at the time. 
     I AM TRUTH, so I have an infintesimal amount of truths available for you which need to be accessed.  There are many, many truths that apply to your life right now.  They are keys to living the abundant life that I have given to you. 
     My keys unlock the doors to My spiritual truths, My divine wisdom and knowledge, My gifts for you, My plans for your future, My solutions to your problems, your happiness and joy, your adventures, your health, everything that pertains to you. 
     My Holy Spirit is the dispenser of My truths.  I have appointed Him to be our intermediary, the deliverer of all of your inheritance.  When He lives inside of you, you have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.  He was in Jesus and that is why Jesus said that He would send the Holy Spirit, the reason why He taught so explicitly about Him, because He took the place of Jesus in the earth when My Son came back to heaven to reside with Me.  It is through My Spirit that all truth enters the earth and into My children. 
     Ask and truth will be given to you.  There are many avenues through which it might come.  It might come into your receptive mind from your spirit.  It might come   through another person or through your entertainment, etc.  I exhaust every effort to get My truths to you.  When you seek them with the same fervor,  you receive them.
      We rejoice in heaven when you receive every little tidbit of truth because We know that you become more and more free and more and more prosperous spiritually, emotionally and physically.  We rejoice as much as you do when truth invades your mind.
     Ask, seek, knock and you will find the truth that you need every time.
     Love, God   
Matthew 7:7-11; Matthew 16:19; John 8:32; John 14:15-18; Colossians 1:5-6; I John 5:20; II Peter 1:3-4.  

No comments: