Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WORKING OUT SALVATION

Dear One,
     When I told you that nowhere in My Instruction Book did I tell you to work out the salvation of someone else, that I only told you to work out your own salvation, I was asking you to let Me be who I am, to let Me be God. 
     I want you to let Me be your Alpha and Your Omega, your beginning and your end, your author and finisher of your faith, your everything.  I want you to end your subtle attempts to usurp My authority and take it upon yourself.  I want you, with your limited human knowledge, to cease trying to figure out how to solve the problems of another person.  I want you to let Me be the problem solver.  I want you to let Me replace you on the throne of your life. 
     I want you to always hear and then carry out My insightful solutions to your problems which need human intervention, but I want you to also let Me handle the things that go beyond human insight. In those instances human solutions never work, anyway.
     I want you let Me be your Father and let me be the Father of other people for  whom you are concerned.  Don't usurp My authority in your life or in their lives.   
     Listen to My wisdom and My insight into all matters that concern you.  You will be surprised how simple the solutions are.
     Love, God
Philippians 2:12-16: John 14:15-21; John 15:26-27; John 16:7-15; I Corinthians 12:4-11; II Peter 1:3-11. 

photo from: http://wwwhabibihalaqas.org 

No comments: