Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THE HIGH ROAD

Dear One,
     Seeking the high road and taking it is not always easy.  It is rarely popular.  However, It always leads to success, prosperity and winning the war between good and evil. It is the path of righteousness that I ordained for you, cleared and purified of anything that would curse you and your family.
     When Jesus taught about taking the high road by blessing those who curse you, doing good to those who spitefully use you, turning the other cheek when someone strikes you, giving someone your cloak if he asks for your coat, returning good for evil done to you and praying for your enemies, the religious leaders and His followers thought He was not only crazy but disobedient to the religious laws.  They did not have My Holy Spirit inside of them to open to them the truths behind His teachings.  He told them that they did not have eyes to see or ears to hear, meaning they were only limited to human knowledge instead of having My revelation knowledge, wisdom and reasoning inside of them, which they would eventually have when they accepted My Spirit into their lives. Yet He still taught My principles of My kingdom, which are the attitudes and actions of My family.
    You have My Holy Spirit inside of you who leads you into all truth.  He does what Jesus promised, He takes what is mine and reveals it to you. 
    My Spirit has revealed to you that when you follow the directions in My Instruction Book as given by Jesus, that doing all of the things that He taught you to do, which is defeat evil by refusing to do its bidding, instead you must do My bidding which takes away the power of evil because you have not fed the same demons who have tempted you to do evil.  By doing what Jesus taught and the Holy Spirit reminds you, you rob evil of its power and you endue Me and My angels with the power to bring the good things of My kingdom to you which are rooted in love, peace, goodness, kindness faith, self control, patience, joy and mercy.  All of the abundant life that Jesus taught about are yours when you do what He advised you to do, which are to sow and deliver good into the world rather than sowing evil into it, which is already present.  My children should not plant evil seeds into the world for which Jesus died.
     Taking the high road might not be easy, but its rewards of prosperity in every area of your life are so fulfilling. You will also make disciples of My family because you have become a witness of My goodness.
     Doing what Jesus taught is not cowardly, which the devil wants you to believe.  Doing what Jesus taught is Godly.
     Love, God
Matthew 5: Matthew 7:1-14;  
photo belongs to:  Mark Geistweite

No comments: