Thursday, January 17, 2013

PRAY FOR , NOT AGAINST

Dear One,
     There are many times when you reason out unworkable human solutions to problems and then ask Me to bless them.  That never works because there are too many variables to consider over which you have no control.  There are the wills of people.  There are situations and circumstances that are impossible to humanly change because of your perception of them. 
     It is not faith for you to decide the strategy and solution for a problem and then require Me to carry it out.  That comes from presumption, pride and, very often, desperation and impatience.
     Faith turns over the power in the situation to Me, being confident that I have the perfect strategies and solutions in the matter.  Faith gives authority in the situation to Me and you surrender it, giving it up.  Faith can visualize the end result that I have promised and faith gives Me the opportunity to use My orchestrations to accomplish what I have promised.    Faith trusts Me to do what is perfect in every situation.
   Sometimes My children want to conjure up something in their minds and then require Me to do their bidding.  Very often, their human images that they ask Me to bless include emotional, physical or mental injury to another person.  That is not how I work.  When I am brought with faith into a situation, My solutions includes strategies in which everybody wins since I am no respecter of persons.  I want everyone to win because of My love for everyone.
     Don't expect Me to do unkind things to other people in order to bless you.  When I told you to pray for your enemies, I asked you to that so that you would also be blessed by the prayers. That opens the door to your life for My blessings to flow.
     I never told My children to pray against someone.  I always told them to pray for others, not against them.
     My perfect prayers for you are always to bless everyone.  When you pray in the Spirit for people and situations, My Holy Spirit sends out words that will bless everyone involved.  The people who have faith in Me will surely receive the blessings.
     True faith sees everyone winning in a situation, your enemies as well as yourself.  That revelation takes perfect love, which I promised casts out fear.
      Love, God     
Matthew 5:43-48; I John 4:17-18-21; I Corinthians 13:4-7; Hebrews 11:1-2; Hebrews 2:1-2; Hebrews 12:12-17.  Hebrews 13:1-2.

No comments: