Monday, January 7, 2013

LIVE AND LEARN

Dear One,
     "Live and learn" is a wonderful motto by which to live.  You can learn valuable lessons through life if you will listen to My voice of reason that I put in your thoughts. 
     I can teach you lessons that others who are in the same situation don't even see or hear. My teachings are going out to them, too, but they don't
know that I am their Father and that I want to educate them in the battle between good and evil.
     Life can be a laboratory of learning.  You can learn about different personalities of people with whom you live, play and work, different family dynamics, different scenarios of relationships, different ways to avoid the destructive dynamics that exist in different environments where family demons are evident, different spiritual problems in vocations and professions and different political spirits who live to cause conflict and strife so that they can curse you and your country.
     I want to teach you so that you will learn to overcome them and defeat their effects in your life.
     Also, I want to teach you the actions of different spirits whose objective is your destruction so that you will refuse their temptations just like Jesus did.
      You are My child.  I want to teach you how to avoid evil and its works.
      Jesus learned to refuse evil and you can, too.  It has many faces, many to which you have not yet been exposed.  I will alert you for your protection, your education and your happiness.
     That's what good dads do and I'm your Perfect One.
     Love, God
Isaiah 1:18-19; John 14:15-17; John 15:7-12- John 16:7-15; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Ephesians 1:16-22l Ephesians 4;14-21.

photo from sapphires moonbeams

No comments: