Saturday, January 5, 2013

TRUE MINISTRY

Dear One,
     You feel so fortunate when a loved one calls to just connect with you and show you love.  That person is ministering and serving love just like I want all of My children to do.  That person is a servant just like I ask of all of My children, that you become  servants of people.  I said that whoever would be great in My family must first b
ecome a servant of men.
     Serving food is an easy thing.  Serving love is much harder.  Very often you need to begin serving food and necessities before you can serve unconditional love because service of any kind begins with love. Serving the bodily necessities of people is a way to prove love to them.
     Serving unconditional love to others involves reaching out and touching them to connect on a deep level of caring.  It reinforces your value of others and shores up your foundation of worth and their foundation of worth.
     Sometimes the term "ministry" is only related to sharing religious works, but most often ministry is meant to mean meeting the needs of people, which can be either physical needs, mental needs, emotional needs or spiritual needs.
     You may not be called to religious service but you are called to the ministry of loving others because you are My child.  Just let My love for you flow from you to others which will prove My love for them.
     Love, God
 John 13:34-35; John 15:12-17; Romans 12:10; Romans 13:8-10; Galatians 5:13-15; Ephesians 4:1-3; I Thessalonians 3:12-13; I John 3:11; I John 3:23-24; I John 4:7-11.
photo from www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: