Saturday, January 19, 2013

EXCHANGES OF ENERGY

Dear One,
     I know you.  I know your heart.  I know your desires, your needs, your prayers, your heartaches, your concerns, your lack, your confusion, your dreams, your plans and your aspirations.
     When we commune you begin to know My love for you, My plans for you, My teachings for you that facilitate the answers to your prayers, your desires, your needs, your dreams and your aspirations.
     When we commune you begin to know the truths about My love, My power, My grace, My forgiveness, My cures for your heartaches and confusions.
      Because we are in complete unity when we commune and you have come to Me for the exchange of ideas and solutions and cures, there is an exchange of life and energy.  You leave our sessions of true communion with the power of My wisdom and the firm foundation of being loved. 
     The areas covered in communion with Me are different and unique for every child of Mine because you are all at different places in the walk of life.  That is why My words are so important to you, because they are tailor made for you.
     Come into union with Me and I will give you rest.
     Love, God
Matthew 6:8; I Corinthians 2:9-16; Romans 5:5-9; John 16:13-15; Matthew 11:28.-30.

photo compliments :   www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com 

No comments: