Wednesday, January 2, 2013

kEYS OF THE KINGDOM

Dear One,
    Enjoy new beginnings.  They bring new and glorious situations,  people and circumstances into our life, ones which will enhance your prosperity and your happiness.
     All of the wonderful things that I have promised to you are easily accessible with the keys that I have given to you which begin with love, forgiveness, kindness, goodness, joy, mercy, graciousness, peace and faith. 
     Everything I have provided for you is already yours and My keys give you steady and sure ways to appropriate them for you and your family.
      Your enjoyment of the newness of the year will begin the magnetic pull into your life of all the things I have promised to you and your family.
     Keys open things.  That is why I called My gifts to you "keys" because they open the treasure chests that are yours because you are My child.
     If you will continue to operate your life by using My keys you will bask in My abundant life.
     Love, God
  Matthew 16:19; Galatians 5:17-23; Ephesians 5:8-17.

photo from www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: