Thursday, January 10, 2013

INTERFERENCE

Dear One,
     Without interference from the thoughts, attitudes and actions of stife, anger, contention, conflict, licentiousness, jealousy, fear. judgment and like projections of energy which work against you to sabotage your blessings, your rightful blessings will speedily arrive in your life.
     My Instruction Book has many instructions relating to keeping your thoughts, attitudes and actions clear of destructive motives toward others.  I teach you more principles relating to those strategies than any others.  My Holy Spirit works full time relating to you the perfect ways to facilitate the deliver of the answers to your prayers for which you have faith.You either sow to the rhelm of destruction, which is hell, or you sow to the rhelm of construction, which is heaven. 
     My mental and physical instructions are all found in My Instruction Book.  My Holy Spirit impresses on you how to carry out My instructions and principles.  Then He gives you the power to accomplish them.
     You often forget that you are in a battle and it is not with flesh and blood but it is with demonic spiritual powers in the heavens.  The objective of those powers is to entreat you to join with them to bring about your defeat rather than joining with Me and My spiritual forces to bring about your success.
     My Holy Spirit is your teacher, your counselor, your guide, your advocate, your helper, your Spirit of Truth who will teach you how to probate your inheritance.
     You have the Instruction Book and you have the Teacher.  You have everything necessary for life and godliness.
   Love, God
Galatians 5:16-26; Matthew 5:21-30; Matthew 7:1-2; Ephesians 6:12; II Peter1:3-11.


No comments: