Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ask and Seek and Receive


Dear One,
Ask to see My workings in every situation and you will see them.
Ask for My advice in every situation and you will receive it.
The secret is to get your mind still and in a receptive mode. That's where meditation comes in, reasoning with Me to receive My input.
My mission is to orchestrate everything in your life and the lives of your children. I take My responsibilities with great dedication when you have given people and situations to Me. I become one hundred percent responsible for the outcome when you put Me in charge and release them completely without fretting and worrying. All I ask is your full cooperation in prayer, thanksgiving and reasoning with Me to receive My insight. Remember that My burden is light.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18; Matthew 11:38; John 16:13-16
photo of our California Grand-Sons

No comments: