Saturday, March 8, 2008

Family of Love

(This is BUZZ...See Photo explanation below)
Dear One,
Because I am Love, the family likeness in My family is Love. We are known for our Love.
Love sees beyond the personalities of others. Love sees deep into the spirits of others and sees the real person, seeing the person in need of understanding and Love.
Love is compassionate.
Love has empathy for the insecure.
Love understands the fretful people who are motivated by fear.
Love has forgiveness for people who are overcome by sin. Love forgives the uncouth and understands unbelieving people.
Love covers a multitude of sins.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13:1-
Many of the photos on my blog are from Randy Son of Robert from www.flickr.com When viewing his site today I found this:
Cancer is Attacking my Friend. My Mom's best friend and companion, Buzz, has cancer. It has spread to his bones and is all over his body. He's in a lot of pain. He is a gentle and good-hearted soul (and a great Scrabble player). He is now undergoing radiation treatment to help with the most painful spots. Give an elder in your life a hug, some kind words and a smile for Buzz.

No comments: