Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THe Faith Door


Dear One,
Do not frustrate yourself or wonder in unbelief or look for answers to prayers with doubt. Just because you don't see improvements in situations does not mean that things are still status quo. I am working with My hosts of heaven to bring forth the answers to prayers every moment of every day and you shall see them come to fruition in the near future, but you must keep the door open to the answers. The name of that door is faith. Faith is having confidence in My ability.
The answers to your prayers are already in My sight because I see their unfolding. They shall be in your sight soon. Faith sees things that are not as though they were.
I desire to meet your needs and wants and desires. I desire to see you redeem everything that your spiritual enemies have robbed from you. I desire that nothing interferes in your ability to serve love and peace and mercy and grace to all men.
Keep yourself in My word and My Spirit and great things will happen without your even anticipating the ways that I use to bring them about.
I will use My authority to bring about the answers to prayers as you allow Me to be your guide and counsel and loving authority in your life. My authority takes care of the negatives that come against you as you use authority to speak in My name.
I desire that have peace in your life more than you do. Work with Me and you will have it.
Love, God
Romans 4:17; III John 2
Photo courtesy of Phillipe Sainte-Laudy at flickr.com

No comments: