Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Body Functions


Dear One,
The joy that you feel when you share a testimony with other people can be compared to the blood flowing through a body. It takes needed nutrients to every connecting part of the body and also carries away the poisons and wastes that will not be utilized by the body.
It is the same with My body, the body of Christ. All parts of My body are connected and they need nutrients which can be provided by a person's testimony or revelation.
There are also poisons (negativity, depression, unbelief, doubt, conflict, etc.) that need to be carried away by the blood (the Holy Spirit) and eliminated. Testimonies can accomplish that.
Each part of the human body has its function. Without each part performing its proper function, the rest of the body suffers and becomes ill because the body has not been provided nutrients with which to grow, and also wastes and poisons have not been eliminated.
My body, the body of Christ, has the same problem. When people do not share meaningful testimonies with other people, then My body does not function properly.
When I lead you to share a testimony, think of it as feeding and purifying My body. The blood transfusions continue on and on and on when you continue to share My miracles in your life. That's why I told you when you gather together that one shares a song, one shares a testimony, one shares a revelation, and they are for the edifying of My body.
Share the good news. People need to hear it.
Love, God
I Corinthians 14:2
photo courtesy of piloutitude at www.flickr.com

No comments: