Monday, March 17, 2008

Division Divides


Dear One,
Divisiveness is a real problem to My children.
When you are divisive you disturb the complexion of the spiritual atmosphere around you.
You have experienced the feeling of unrest in a room where there is conflict and strife. It can be felt.
Consider what it does in the spiritual world as you so strongly feel it in the natural world.
When unity is absent, the ability of your angelic workers is affected. It is difficult for them to complete their assigned tasks in the midst of turmoil.
I advised My children to, as much as is possible, to keep peace with all men. I was telling them that their happiness and joy depends upon their attitudes of congeniality and respect.
Keep peace with all men. Jesus was called the Prince of Peace. You are His brothers and sisters, so you are emissaries of peace in the word. Spread peace and reap the benefits.
Love, God
I Corinthians 14:33; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 4:7 ; Hebrews 12:14

No comments: