Thursday, March 6, 2008

Seated in Heaven

Our gulf cruise last month....

Dear One,
To be one with Me is to share in my victories.
When we are one, then you are as I am and I am as you are. You are seated with Me already in the heavens in the place on honor beside Me, your Father.
Also, because we are one, I am in the earth as One who is in the middle of your circumstances, your situation. I am not the author of the bad problem, but I have all of the solutions to all of your problems since I am actually in the problem with you and because I live in you and we are one. I am not looking at you in the problem, I am in you in the problem. I am also in the middle of the problem, looking at it from your perspective, and I have the solution.
I have already overcome identical problems before this time in the lives of some of My other children, and I already have the solution, the answer.
You are seated with Me in the heavens, so you have already overcome the problems. Share the victory with me and then you will see the solution become reality in the earth.
We are a unit when we are in unity. What I have is yours. My solutions are yours.
Love, God
John 17:11; Romans 8:11; Colossians 3:1-3; I Corinthians 10:13

No comments: