Friday, March 14, 2008

Kingdom Minded


Dear One,
The reality of the spiritual world around you is firm and fixed and without dispute. Only when you become short-sighted and temporal minded does the reality of My world become vague and unreal to you.
When your thoughts become fixed on yourself, your pain, your self pity, your needs, your lack, your failures, then you switch from the reality of My world and My miraculous workings to your world and your needs. In that instance you switch from the power of faith to the power of doubt because your mind has made the temporal things more real than what is actually real, which is My spiritual world. When you are earth minded you become a being of little power and I become One of little power in your life.
Let Me be Father with all of My abilities and power.
Don't assume you possess great authority over the negative things of life when you operate in the power of fear. Fear binds you to the negative things of life.
Faith binds you to the positive things of life and they become reality in your life.
Love, God
II Timothy 1:7

No comments: