Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cleansing Rivers


Dear One,
In the earth people go to rivers to be refreshed. Privileged people go to rivers to enjoy the pristine flowing waters that calm the mind and body. They enjoy fishing for fresh fish for sport or for nourishment.
In primitive countries people go to rivers to satisfy their thirst. They also go to rivers to do their laundry, washing the dirt out of their clothes. They know the value of clean, flowing water to their health and cleanliness. They also go to rivers to catch their food to nourish their bodies, enabling them to exist.
People would never neglect enjoying the rivers because their physical and mental health depends upon them.
It is the same with the spiritual waters of the Holy Spirit. Your life depends on it and the lives of others benefit from your times with the Rivers of Living Waters. It costs you nothing except your time to come to Me for nourishment and washing by My rivers of living waters. The water is plentiful and always available, so day to day you should choose to avail yourself of My words which bring life to all who choose to hear them. Your soul will be satisfied and your body will be renewed and your joy will be complete.
Nothing compares to the thrill that you get when we have talked together. I hear your problems and you receive My reasoning and insight into solutions to your problems. The bonus is that you receive My love and you leave My presence with complete joy.
Remember that I'm always waiting for you. Eagerly come to Me. I'll nourish you and wash you and fill you with love and joy unspeakable.
I am your Father. Everything I have is yours.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18; John 7:38

No comments: