Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ANGELIC DUTIES



Dear One,

You trust Me completely for your mark down angels in prices for things you are buying, and you trust Me completely for your parking place angel, and you trust Me completely for your health angels because you know that I have specific angels designated for particular tasks relating to you.
Now you must realize that I have many, many more specific angels to whom I have given special tasks of caring for you and your children and grandchildren. They are dedicated to getting every member of your family to the place where you and I want them to be, which is directly "Under the spout where the glory comes out."
Every member of your family has designated angels who are working toward the goal of completeness in the life of that person, and the angels cannot rest until the task is full and complete. Their angels work tirelessly toward the goal. They crave daily instructions from Me through your mouth in My Holy Spirit prayers so that their tasks are speedily done. Do not withhold My instructions from them. They love to be busy.
I have love angels who can give people new love for each other.
I have promise angels who can bring promises from afar to My children.
I have forgiveness angels who speak forgiveness words to unforgiving people.
I have angels of wisdom and knowledge who deliver My insights to My children and to their children.
I have every category and every kind of angel to accomplish My goals and your goals in your life and the lives of the members of your family. My angels have specific duties in the earth just like servants in the earth have specific duties to perform. We get more accomplished that way.
Remember that I am called the Lord of Hosts. That is recognition of the hosts of angels who accompany Me and accompany My words, eager to perform for Me and My children.
Earthly changes come from the spiritual activity of My angels who perform My will in the lives of all My children.
Trust Me and My hosts of workers to answer your prayers.

Love, God
Hebrews 1:14; Jeremiah 1:9-12; Psalm 24;10; Psalm 33:6; Psalm 80:19; Psalm 84:12

No comments: