Wednesday, August 31, 2011

POWERFUL WORDS



Dear One,

You are the director of a crew of workers behind the scenes and your words are activating them every time you open your mouth.
I am the producer and I supply all of the back stage elements, the workers, the scenery, the furnishings, the mechanics, the power, all the ingredients necessary to restore everything that has been corrupted by the devil. The director is still the Holy Spirit inside of you and He will supply the perfect directions for every situation to the spiritual workers who are waiting for his instructions.
The centurion told Jesus that he told his workmen where to go and what to do and they obeyed. You have the same power because of your authority in the earth, allowing the Holy Spirit to tell His working angels what to do, where to go and what to accomplish according to My strategies and My directions.
Your angels understand your authority. Now you must fully understand it so that you have immediate faith when needed and so that you increase in faith in every situation for which you pray.
The centurion merely said, "Speak the word and my servant will be healed."
I say to you, "Speak the word and everything in your life will be healed."
You have the ability to speak My words. Do it and see results of your prayers.

Love, God
Matthew 8:6-13; Hebrews 1:14; Jeremiah 1: 9-12

No comments: