Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SECURE FUTURES



Dear One,

Everyone for whom you pray has a secure future. Your prayers in the Spirit allow Me to order a secure future for whomever you pray.
Do not be mentally led astray by bumps in the road on the way to the secure futures. They are only bumps, not crevices or caverns into which they might fall. Sometimes when there are bumps in the road you are so shaken that you are more alert next time and you watch the road for difficult spots.
Just like when you are on a trip and you keep your thoughts on the final destination, the end of the trip, so you must keep your mind on My promises and My blessings, not the bumps that you see and feel emotionally.
I am still the navigator and I am charting the course for your future and the futures of everyone for whom you pray. I ignore the bumps in the road as just part of your life on earth. You must do the same.
Do not talk about the bumps in the road or the jarring effects from hitting the bumps. Only talk about My promises and that they are yea and amen,; yes, and so be it.
Sometimes hitting a bump in the road keeps you alert and awake, a watchman who keeps his eyes out for the need for more intense prayers.

Love, God
Isaiah 21:6; Isaiah 62:6; John 16:33; I John 4:4; James 5:16.

No comments: