Monday, August 1, 2011

SO BE IT



Dear One,
I have told all of My children that My promises are not without recompense, meaning that I will never take them back, I will never renege on them. That's why My promises are always yea and amen, so be it
Since I never give up on My promises, then you should never give up on My promises.
You must view everything that happens as a circumstance or an occurrence that I will use to bring into your existence the fruition of My promises which you have chosen to believe.
Your children are blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your finances are blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your health is blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your future is blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your grandchildren are blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your possessions are blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your home is blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your animals are blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your relationships are blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your job is blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your city is blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your government is blessed, yes and amen, so be it.
Your prayers and My orchestration of events in your life are guarantees of the blessings.
After you pray, declare, "SO BE IT." The heavens need to hear your confidence.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28 1-6; Romans 4:20-22; II Corinthians 1:20; James 2:5

No comments: