Sunday, July 31, 2011

PRIORITIES



Dear One,

Put priorities in their rightful places.
Your immediate family is your number one priority in the earth, so we are in complete agreement in relation to your prayers for them. You will receive everything that is needed to perfect that relationship and the circumstances in relation to them, plus we are in agreement for their blessed future . I have a detailed plan in relation to each one of them. Your Holy Spirit prayers contain every tiny bit of orchestration to bring all of that about.
Your number two priority is your job. I have guidance for you in relation to it. I intend that you will be abundantly blessed by and through your occupation. If you are not being financially blessed by it, then you need to hear My words in relation to your occupation and how to draw upon your financial inheritance.
Number three in priority is your governing agencies for by those entities you are blessed with peace. Your obligation is to pray for them and to elect representatives who are committed to peace, mercy and taking care of the poor and the widows and orphans.
Your number four priority is your friends and acquaintances and your service to them , serving love, goodness, kindness, mercy and faith to them so that they will see your good works and know that they flow from Me. Then they will want to know me like you know Me.
All of those priorities come from Me because I know that I am your first love. Your devotion to My parental guidance and wisdom is paramount to your being able to have the right priorities and learn how to facilitate their successes.
Know the depth, height, width and length of My love for you and you will find it easy to unconditionally love your family, your business acquaintances, your friends and your governmental officials.
Love just be at the basis of your priorities.

Love. God
Matthew 5:3; Luke 6:20; James 1:27; Ephesians 5:25-28; I Timothy 2:1-3; Ephesians 3: 14-19

No comments: