Saturday, July 30, 2011

PASSING PROBLEMS



Dear One,
In the midst of trouble and problems always remember, "This, too, shall pass."
All bad situations eventually pass. All situations change. All situations are afforded relief. They never remain the same.
Often when your answers to prayers and your blessings are on the way to your doorstep, things will look bleak and grim. But, be of good cheer, your inheritance as My child is already designated for you.
With the reading of My will in your life by the Holy Spirit, who is your Advocate, you should rejoice and be glad. You will thank Me and rest in Me and My provisions for you. You will have the Sabbath rest that I instigated for you.
Don't become weary in your endeavor to love every person unconditionally and don't cease in your life changing prayers. Trust My Holy Spirit to allocate the best of everything that pertains to you. You have Jesus, you have My will, you have My Advocate, you have My angelic hosts working for you and you have My favor. All things will work together for good for you.
Love, God
Romans 8:28-31; I John 2:1; Matthew 5:5; Matthew 25:34; Acts 20:32; Hebrews 6:12

No comments: