Thursday, July 28, 2011

BEAUTY FOR ASHES



Dear One,

When you can release the past with all of its imperfections, the hurts, the disappointments, the failures and on and on, then you are ready for the future and the perfections that I have planned for you.
You have very little real knowledge of the happenings of the past, only your perceptions of them which are based upon partial sense knowledge.
I advised you to forget all that is past and that you must look to the future with expectation of the best things to happen and also the highest blessings possible.
When you hold onto the past you are believing that I cannot make gold out of garbage and beauty out of ashes. The garbage and ashes are the ingredients that I use to form My blessing for you, just like I formed the first man out of the dust of the earth and breathed life into him. If you persist in holding onto the garbage and ashes, of the past then I don't have the proper ingredients to make your abundance of blessings because you have held onto them in your dimension.
Forget what is past and let me make an abundance of blessings for you beyond belief. I made water into wine. I can make blessings from the failures of the past if you will relinquish them to Me.

Love, God

Isaiah 61:3-7; Philippians 3:13-14; John 10:10

No comments: