Monday, July 4, 2011

NEW HORIZONS



Dear One,

Broaden your horizons and find hew horizons.
A horizon appears to be the end of something, a line that sets a limit, an end. I desire that there be no limits to your interests, no limit to your talents, no limit to your love and no limit to your joy.
Boundaries and horizons portray limits to some people. I desire there be no limits to love and joy and peace and faith and patience and all of My personality characteristics that are resident inside of you in the person of My Spirit. The only boundaries that I set are boundaries which protect you from the works of evil. In My family there are no boundaries set which keep you from the good and beneficial things that I have for you.
The devil will set boundaries for you to keep you from attaining the best and greatest things that I have provided for My children. Fear and ignorance are two of the messages that he puts in your mind that limit you. My wisdom and My love for you will overcome those limits.
Push beyond the boundaries that limit your spiritual growth and that limit the fullest growth of My personality traits within you. Don't let the spiritual pests and the spiritual emotional weather extremes of the devil cheat you out of the best things.
The spiritual weather extremes are the emotional extremes that he hurls at you and that land in your mind. If you accept them and dwell on them, then you will retreat from your goals.
The spiritual pests are the demons themselves who try to delay you on your way to claiming the best that I have for you.
Press forward and upward toward the prize of the high calling that I have for you without fear, ignorance or defeat. See beyond the horizon to the brightest lights and the highest prizes. They already are prepared for you.

Love, God
Isaiah 54:2-5; Philippians 3:13 and 14; Hebrews 12:1 and Galatians 5:22.

No comments: