Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PRODUCTION TIME



Dear One,
Give Me time to perfect that which is of the most concern to you.
What concerns you is of vital importance to Me, also. It is the most important thing to Me.
I instructed you to be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in love and gentleness and kindness. That is your part in the equation of seeing your prayers answered.
Persist in your prayers.
Persist in loving the lovable and the unlovable.
Persist in determination that you will have the best and the highest in the situation.
You are My child; therefore you deserve the best. Do not settle for anything but the best. Do not be moved by circumstances or negative reports. Only be moved by My promises that you will have the best.
I have promised that your children would be saved. They are constantly being saved by My grace and through your prayers. All situations combine together in the culmination of that promise. Your children will be saved from the curses of all demonic activity.
Trust Me to do the work. My ways are not your ways. They are the highest and the best. Rejoice because salvation is nigh.
Stand back and see the salvation of your Lord.
Love, God
I Timothy 1:11; I Corinthians 15:58; II Corinthians 8:7; Philippians 1:9; Colossians 4:12; James 5:16.

No comments: