Monday, July 11, 2011

SUFFERING TURNS INTO TRIUMPH



Dear One,
A wise writer once said that the suffering of the present time is nothing compared to the glory of the end results when you see your prayers answered. Always look for any suffering you are experiencing to turn into triumph no matter if the suffering is physical or emotional.
What seems like hell now is only temporary.
What seems permanent now is only temporary.
Your prayers, your faith and your love will combine to result in wonderful things.
Do not become confused and hopeless. Instead, become more steadfast and more determined that My will be done in the situation.
When you persist in praying My will in My prayer language, you will see My glory prevail. Imagine My perfect solutions and you will see them come to fruition. I turned water into wine and I calmed the seas. Know that I can turn your bad situations into triumphs and I can speak to your strife-filled experiences and change them into peaceful ones.
Love, God
Romans 8;18-26; John 4:46; Mark 4:39 and 40


No comments: