Tuesday, July 26, 2011

RIGHT RECALL



Dear One,
When you are praying diligently, don't view anything that goes wrong as being real. Only view what is right as being real. Anything that goes wrong is only something that's on the way to becoming right.
Jesus gave his life so that you might have all things perfected, or made right. You must persist in prayer until all things in your life are made right, or perfected.
When you review the past, only recall what was good, what was of a good report, then you will not be glorifying the wrong things as being real and lasting. When you recall the good things you will not be giving attention to the works of evil.
Only recall the miracles that I have performed.
Only recall the lives that I have changed.
Only recall the healing that I have done.
Only recall the deliverances that I have performed.
Only recall the sacrifices that I made for you and recall the total defeat of all of your enemies. Do not recall the works of evil. Only recall the devil's defeat and the defeat of his demons, for they are truly defeated.
Recall My victories and your victories. Celebrate them and you will have millions more of them.
Love, God
I Corinthians 15:53-58; I John 5:4; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Ephesians 6:10-18.

photo from my yard

No comments: