Friday, July 15, 2011

INADQUATE HUMAN POWER



Dear One,

My child, My child, this burden is not yours to bear. It is My burden but I cannot carry it if you refuse to give it up.
When you plan in your own mind things to say or things to do to fix the situation, then you are still carrying it, still trying to come up with the right human formula to fix it. When you are still working on it with human reasoning, then I can't work on it. You are getting in My way by trying to use your own human power to try to fix it. When you are in my way, I can't utilize all of My own power to fix the situation to My perfection. I can't push you aside to implement My supernatural intervention of using My ingenuity, My wisdom, My knowledge and My orchestrations. You must willingly give me full rein in the affair.
Depend upon my words, not your words, to put the right components in the proper working position so that it will all work together for your good and the good of your family. If you could fix it, you wouldn't need Me.
Your part in this is persistent prayers and walking in love. Get to work on those while I do My solution-guaranteed supernatural works.

Love, God
II Corinthians 4:18;Mark 8:18-21;I Corinthians 2:9 and 10; I Timothy 2:8; Jude 1:20.

No comments: