Thursday, July 21, 2011

ROAD BUMPS



Dear One,


If you watch for bumps in the road of life, then you won't be surprised and dumbfounded when you hit the bumps and are jolted into an emotional reaction. When you are prepared for the bumps, knowing that they are all part of life; then the reality of them is not earth shattering. They become anticipated, handled, and then overcome rather than you being surprised, devastated, depressed and overcome.
Remember that I told you that in the world you would have tribulation, but to rejoice because I have overcome the world? And so you will with My help. I am the overcomer and I have made you a powerful overcomer n the past and I will make you a powerful overcomer now, and in the future I will make you a powerful overcomer.
You have experienced the joy of overcoming everything in life, all the bumps. Why would you doubt for a second that We will not only overcome every one in the future but that We will also overcome as a winner, as the head and not the tail, as above and not below?
You often forget that you are already the winner and that I have already overcome the evil one, so you have already overcome the evil one and all of his insidious tactics. So, therefore, you have overcome him and every situation he can produce.
Do not fear the bumps. If you do, you will live a life filled with dread and depression.
If you rejoice in My love and My power to overcome every negative thing in life, then you will live a life filled with joy and thanksgiving. You will see salvation in every area of your life.

Love, God
Romans 12:21; I John 2:14; I John 4:4; I John 5:4; I Corinthians 15:57; Deuteronomy 28;13


photo from: www. costillo-crews.com

No comments: