Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TWO OR THREE WITNESSES



Dear One,
Keep your eyes and ears open for confirmation of things that I have told you.
Often you have inadvertently ignored something I have spoken to you and you have thought that it was your own thinking or imagination. However, I will keep on speaking to you and leading you and confirming what I have told you. Often I will see that My angels reiterate the truth to you in the form of a confirmation either through the conversations of another person or through the writings of another person. Then you are positively certain that I have spoken to you.
Do not feel guilty that you did not immediately act upon My first leading. I said a truth is established by two or three witnesses. I also know your heart and the fact that you desire to be receptive to all of My words. I will get the truth of a situtation to you every time by two or three different means. I am committed to you and committed to My parenting role with you of leading and guiding you into all truth because of My love for you.
Truth frees you and I want you free to enjoy the abundant life that I have provided for you.
Love, God
John 8:32: Matthew 18:16; I Corinthians 1:6. Hebrews 2:3.

No comments: