Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BELIEF BECOMES REALALITY



Dear One,

You are always getting into the areas of different kinds of perception. You can perceive as real what you see, what you hear, what you smell, what you touch and what you experience., or you can perceive what My Holy Spirit tells you in the form of wisdom and knowledge. He wants to put in your mind the images He receives from me.
In other words you can believe what your natural senses show you or you can believe what My Spirit shows you.
Negative earthly perceptions seem to be true and real but often they are false, created to knock you off of your strong faith. The natural occurrences are only temporary, subject to change by My spiritual activity. My spiritual perceptions are eternal, lasting, real and informative.
My perceptions can be trusted to be forever because they are from My Kingdom and they are instituted by Me.
I cautioned other people that they could see but could not perceive. I meant that they were limited in the earthly dimension and could not spiritually perceive My insight, wisdom and knowledge.
My wisdom is based upon My complete insight into all matters. That's why you can speak the things that are not as though they were, because they are real in My dimension and with prayer they will become real in your dimension.
Reality is more often not what you see. It's what I see and what I will show to you so that you can perceive what I am doing for you in My dimension. You can then perceive it in your dimension and have faith for a perfect outcome.

Love, God
I Corinthians 4:18; Romans 4:17-21;

No comments: