Thursday, July 7, 2011

OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD



Dear One,

Repaying evil for evil was a cultural principle of the people who were under the old religious covenant. Refusing to repay evil for evil, but repaying good for evil done to you is a principle in the new covenant with My children.
Why the dichotomy? Because people could not return good for evil in the old covenant because they did not have the power and ability of My Holy Spirit to overcome the mindset of vengeance. Only with the Holy Spirit's power can a person overcome the vengeance mindset.
Only with My power can people cease in doing to others as they have done to them. Only with My power can people do unto others as you would HAVE them do to you.
The Holy Spirit can return love in ANY and ALL situations because He is Love just as I am Love.
When you use good to overcome evil, you not only use the power of My Loving Spirit within you, but you incorporate My entire kingdom into your endeavor, because then you are surrounded with good spirits who will overcome bad spirits who were operating in the situation.
My covenant of sonship via My Holy Spirit living in you always incorporates My Love as the power source because My only request of My children is that they love others as they love themselves.
I said that all the commandments are fulfilled in love.
If you will overcome evil with good you will change your world and you will change the spiritual climate around you.

Love, God
Matthew 5:43- 48; Mathew 22:38-40; Romans 12:19-21;

No comments: