Friday, July 1, 2011

SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN



Dear One,
When I anoint you to speak to a demonic mountain that is harassing you, I am speaking to that mountain just like when Jesus spoke to the storm to be still. Your voice is My voice when I impress you to speak.
I need voices in the earth to speak My words. I need minds in the earth to receive My plans and guidance and insight and wisdom. I need transmitters to speak My encouraging words and extend My love to others. I need human bodies to be My vessels in the earth to bring My will into being. That's what I meant when I said you would be my witnesses, witnesses to my healing power, witnesses to the freedom that comes from knowing My truth, witnesses to the peace that passes understanding, witnesses to My unspeakable joy, witnesses to the extent of My love.
It is an awesome responsibility to assume the role of My emissary in the earth. I will supply the words and the wisdom and the love and the power if you will supply the voice and the body.
Rest in Me. It's all my labor. You just need to be willing to pass along My gifts to others. You get to revel in the awesome works that I do.
Love, God
Matthew 17:20; Mark 11:23 and 26; Matthew 24:14; John 18:37; Acts 1:8.

No comments: