Saturday, July 2, 2011

RIPE FRUIT



Dear One,

Unspeakable joy, unreasonable faith, peace that passes understanding, comforting love, mercy toward all people, self control over raging emotions, good and kind actions toward others, all of those are the results of walking in the Spirit. They are the outgrowth of being led by My Spirit.
Joy that comes from My Spirit does not proceed from human thoughts or emotions.
Faith that comes from My Spirit is never dependent upon the mere human knowledge of men, but it proceeds from supernatural belief.
Truth that comes from My Spirit does not come from the reasoning deductions of men.
Peace that comes from My Spirit cannot be understood because it gives calmness and serenity in the midst of turmoil.
Mercy that comes from My Spirit understands the genetic makeup and experiences that others must endure, and My mercy not only understands but it forgives.
Goodness and kindness that come from My Spirit produce actions toward others that are not produced by human emotion but are sparks of My good and kind actions.
Love that comes from My Spirit does not come from the emotions of a person because Love that proceeds from My Spirit is unconditional, looking beyond human frailties.
Self control that proceeds from My Spirit can master the negative genetic composition of a person's mind.
Patience that comes from My Spirit does not come from the time-oriented mind of a person. My patience never takes into account time or feelings or what is seen and heard. My Patience only takes into account the supernatural knowledge that My plans and orchestrations related to answering your prayers are always in operation and the results will be splendid.
The senses of men have nothing to do with the earthly productions of My Spirit.
Allow My Spirit within you to give you My characteristics of love, joy, peace, faith, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and self-control. They will overcome every negative emotion, reasoning and programming of your mind. My Spirit wants to flow through your mind and body to others, giving them a sense of My love for them.
Remember that I said, "Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the minds of men what I have prepared for those who love me, yet I have revealed them by My Spirit."
It will pay you to be led by My Spirit, and it will benefit others for you to be led by My Spirit. He is My very own Spirit who knows all truth.
Love, God
I Corinthians 2:9 and 12; Galatians 5:22; Romans 8:14-17.

No comments: