Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LISTEN

Dear One,

Listen to My inner words of instructions.
Listen to My inner words of knowledge.
Listen to My inner words of wisdom.
Listen to My inner words of spiritual reasoning.
Listen to My inner words of encouragement.
Listen to My inner words of guidance.
All of those facets of My words, which are the voice of My Spirit, are in you and available to be drawn upon at any time. You don't have to wait for My words. I am always leading you and directing you and instructing you from the inside of you where I live in the person of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes a time of waiting is only because you have to get your human mind quiet enough to receive My Living Words.
My words are the voice of calmness and peace.
My words are the voice of insight and knowledge.
My Voice will often speak messages contrary to what your human mind would speak because your human mind only reasons with what your human senses have programmed into it. My Holy Spirit has supernatural senses that speak to you of spiritual workings behind the scenes that are being orchestrated in answer to your needs, wants and desires.
I know you and your desires and your aspirations and I will speak messages to you that give you what you need to hear in order to be sound and whole. That is what I am interested in, your soundness and your wholeness. You can't be whole without hearing from Me.
Humans don't have the power and wisdom to attain wholeness without Me. The secret is to tune into My Voice so that you will continue your journey toward wholeness, wholly peaceful, wholly loving, wholly joyful and wholly faith filled.
I know how to complete the works that I begin. I am the author and finisher of your faith. I never leave jobs partially completed. The only way they can be thwarted is if you decide to withdraw your faith and trust in Me.
Remember, I see the end result before it appears to you. You can see it, too, if you will allow Me to implant it upon your mind. Then your faith is unshakable.

Love, God

No comments: