Saturday, August 6, 2011

UNITY



Dear One,

I stress unity with Me and communion with Me because those are methods of keeping peace with Me, with yourself and with others.
When you and I are in tight unity, then all the gifts and fruit of My Spirit flow freely. When you and I are in communion with each other, then the power of My Spirit is free flowing in and through you to others as a result.
Unity with Me is what Jesus prayed for His spiritual brothers and sisters to have. Oneness with Me infuses My power into you.
Stay in unity with Me and you will have peace and all the other gifts and fruit of My Spirit. My power will transform you, your family and your earth.

Love, God
Ephesians 4:3; John 19:30; John 13:34and35; John 17:21-23; Acts 1:14; Acts 2:1.

photo from: NatashP@flickr.com

No comments: