Thursday, August 25, 2011

BUSY WORKERS



Dear One,

If you think the activity of an army of ants is busy and productive, you should see the activity in the heavens when you are praying in the Holy Spirit in unity with others. You would surmise that no wonder there are signs and wonders in the heavens and no wonder there are signs in the earth of heavenly winds and fires like on the day of Pentecost. Those are the angels scurrying around, eager to do My bidding in answer to your prayers.
There is great organization and purpose and there are changes in people. Events are either immediately apparent, or eventually there will be evidence to you and others of angelic heavenly hosts invading the earth to build up what the enemy has torn down.
You and I are stirring up a myriad of workers to benefit you, your family and all of humanity when you pray in My Holy Spirit.
Keep My heavenly hosts busy working for perfection in all areas that concern you. My angels and I love being busy and improving all things for My children. You do the same for your children.
I want good things for My children, more than you can even imagine..

Love, God
Acts 2: 2-4; Hebrews 1:7; James 5:16; Matthew 8:10; Ephesians 3:20.

No comments: