Friday, August 26, 2011

SPLINTERS AND BOULDERS



Dear One,

I love all men just the way they are. Why shouldn't you?
Other people accept you just the way you are. Shouldn't you accept them just the way they are?
While all men were dead in sin, Jesus died for them.
When you see others through My eyes, all people are the same, in need of being justified and sanctified by Me, redeemed by Me and glorified by Me. Even the people who are caught up in all manner of evil and deception, I see them just like I see you, justified, sanctified, redeemed and glorified. I see the end result rather than seeing the present imperfections.
Jesus prayed that we would be one. Being one with Me has all manner of benefits for you. My Holy Spirit in you will bring your justification, your sanctification, your redemption and your glorification to completion. Then your life on earth will be marvelous rather than a constant struggle.
If you will refuse to judge others but instead let My Spirit perfect you, everything in your life will change for the best.
Jesus talked about boulders in your eyes seeing the splinters in the eyes of others. Remove the judgmental boulders from your eyes and then I can work with you to accomplish everything that you desire.
Love others like you love Me and yourself. Then good things will flood into your life.

Love, God
Matthew 7:2-5; John 17:21-23; Ephesians 2:5; Romans 12:8-19.


No comments: