Monday, August 8, 2011

SAVING WORDS



Dear One,

Today is another day of salvation!
When you know that Jesus is Lord of the angelic hosts and that I am your loving Father, then you must also know that every word spoken in My spiritual language from your mouth by the Holy Spirit is salvation in some area of your life.
I only speak saving words. I only speak healing words. I only speak love words. I only speak words which will free you and your family from problems and bad situations. My words free you from generational curses and the results of past mistakes.
I do not speak idle words. Every word that I speak is full of power to accomplish that which I send it forth to accomplish.
Give My words your confidence and your faith and free reign in your life. Then you will see magnificent results.

Love, God
John 6:63; John 7:38 - 39; Jeremiah 1: 9-12; Jude 20

No comments: