Friday, August 5, 2011

MENTAL FIXATIONS



Dear One
I promised that I would keep you in perfect peace if your mind is stayed on Me.
There are a lot of promises in My written word, but promising perfect anything is not often found. But I did promise perfect peace as a result of your keeping your mind fixated on Me.
How can I keep you in perfect peace? Because when your mind is in total unity with Me perfect peace is guaranteed because of our being in harmony with each other. You are free from the stresses and imperfections of the world when your mind is one with Me. Unity with Me brings the best of everything into your life.
When your mind is thinking thoughts of My love, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My steadfastness, My joy, My faith and My patience, there is no room for doubt, confusion and fear to enter into your thought processes. Purity is present in your mind when your mind is fixated on Me and My ability to perfect everything that concerns you.
Keeping your mind on Me will allow Me to feed you with My words. Remember what Jesus said, that My words are life and they are spirit. They perfect your mind.
Love, God
Psalm 26, 3; Matthew 4:4 John 6:63; Philippians 2:16; Philippians 4:8



No comments: