Sunday, August 7, 2011

EXPLOSIVE POWER



Dear One,

There is a correlation between prayers in My Spirit and dynamite. That is why a facet of My power is called dunamus, dynamite power, explosive power.
When I speak My words personally to you, and when I speak My words through your mouth in My spiritual language, there is an explosion of activity in the heavens. All the forces of the heavens snap to attention and they move in their efforts with such speed and motion that there are actually explosions, much like a jet breaks the sound barrier in your dimension.
Why is there such attention given to My words? Because the angelic hosts were created to hearken to My words. That is the reason for their existence, to perform My orders and their assigned tasks. They are willing workers because they know My love and My desire to help all of My children.
The motions of My angels are so speedy and so accurate and so fervent that there are accompanying explosions in the heavens in response to their activity Remember that I said the fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much. I meant that when you pray in My Spirit that there are explosions in the heavens that produce wonderful works, much like dynamite explosions in a diamond mine reveal hidden diamonds. The prayers of My Holy Spirit light the fires on the dynamite capsules.
You have experienced the life changing results of fervent prayer, where miracles were performed and things are changed in your situations and circumstances.
Every word spoken in My Holy Spirit produces explosive activity in the heavens which produces positive changes in the earth.
Let My words have first place in your life, both in your hearing them and in your praying them. You were meant to have love, joy and peace in the earth. My words via the Holy Spirit cue the angelic hosts and produce explosive results.

Love, God
James 5:16; Jeremiah 1: 9-12;Psalm 68:8; Joel 3:16; Hebrews 12;26; Psalm 103:20; Ephesians 1:17-20; Ephesians 3: 9-20

No comments: