Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BENEFICIAL STRATEGIES



Dear One,
Learn your spiritual strategies well and you will see great results to your praying.
For instance, don't let the angry outbursts of another person sabotage your ability to see dramatic results from your prayers in the Spirit. You should not join the side of your enemy for even a moment. That's the reason that I advised My children to turn the other cheek and return good for evil done to them.
When you return evil for evil you are adding to and increasing the forces that are out to destroy you.
When you return good for evil done to you, you are snuffing out the power of the enemy forces which desired to engage you in hand to hand battle. They have to retreat like little puffs of smoke instead of the powerful forces they think they are.
Everything I taught My children is to benefit their lives in the earth, and refusing to return evil for evil is one of great importance. Refuse to multiple the demonic forces that come to destroy you with anger, enticing you to also engage in angry outbursts. Don't play that war game. Instead, fill your spiritual surroundings with My love and My forgiveness. Then go your merry way surrounded by My angels who are eager to answer your prayers. That is the strategic move that I desire for you to implement, multiplying My grace in the earth which increases your good spiritual forces who desire to also increase your blessings.
There are beneficial strategies behind all of My instructions to My children.
Love, God
Matthew 5;38-42; Romans 12:9-10; Romans 12:21.

No comments: