Thursday, September 1, 2011

TRUSTING IN GOD




Dear One,

I promised you the Sabbath rest where you can cease from your labors. That is what the Holy Spirit brings to you in His delivery of My words, My revelations, My guidance and My leading. You receive your inheritance of rest from your emotional labors, deliverance from the effects of sin's maipulations, and the power to change bad things into good things just by opening your mouth and letting the Holy Spirit speak My will His language.
All you need to do is ask for and believe in your mind for the answered prayers, open your mouth in prayers instituted by the Holy Spirit, walk in love and live in love, then let My angels do the rest.
Keep your mental eyes on the prize, the high calling, the best that men can attain and they will be yours.
Mental designs are all part of creativity. You are My child, so you are creative. You can see the answers to your prayers in your mind before they become reality in the earth. That is resting from your labors: merely praying, resting in unity with Me and walking in love with all men.
Then you will not be belabored. You will be at rest.
Love, God
Mattew 11:28-30; Acts 2:26; Hebrews 3:18-19; Romans 8.



No comments: