Tuesday, September 20, 2011

COURT AND JUDGE



Dear One,
If something is not admitted into your courts, it is not evidence. An event never happened if there is no document or eye witness to confirm it. It never existed as far as the court is concerned unless someone saw it happen or heard it happen. Those people are called witnesses. They will swear to something they saw or heard.
That is why I give My children dreams and visions, and that is why I speak so distinctly to My children who will hear My voice, so that you will have evidence of what I have designed to happen in a situation. Faith abounds when you have seen events happen in the spiritual world before they actually happen in the natural world. That is why I said, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." That means not seen with human eyes. When you see them happen with the eyes of your spirit in dreams or visions, then nothing can rob you of the faith necessary to bring them into existence.
The same thing can happen when the devil gives you fearful visions and dreams. If you believe that they will come to pass, fear will bring them to fruition. In the instances where your mental activities are imagining negative things happening, you must reject them like the trash that they are, take them to the garbage dump and throw them on the fires that are burning. The negative things that you imagine are introduced as evidence into your mind by the devil but you must immediately overrule them and send them to the fires of hell to be burned. Those negative images lack the power for them to be produced unless you believe them. Be like the judge who says, "Overruled," when false information has been introduced.
You and I are the judges over what can be introduced into evidence in your mind.
When I introduce a positive image into your mind by dreams or visions or words of wisdom, then you can say, "Let the official record show that the exhibit has been admitted." Then you can meditate upon it day and night, thus adding your faith and belief which will bring it into existence in the court of life.
There has to be a foundation laid for the admission of any exhibit in court. If there is no foundation laid, such as My scriptural promises, then evidence is thrown out of court. There are foundations for every dream, vision and word of wisdom that I give to you. You can check My Instruction Book and find a firm basis for them.
There is no foundation laid for what the devil introduces into your mind with fear. That's why it is so defeating for him when he hears you say, "It is written," just like Jesus did, because what I have written in our covenant and in your heart are solid foundations.
"It is written," or "God said," are powerful weapons of your warfare. When you quote My laws, statutes, precepts, ordinances, testimonies and promises to the devil which relate to any pertinent subject, then he has to shrink away as the powerless worm that he is.
You must know my words in order to overrule the introduction of negative evidence into your mind. When you know it as My revealed words, then you are powerful and well equipped to fight the good fight.
Entertain My thoughts about everything and everyone. Then you will be victorious, abounding in faith.
Love, God
Psalm 19:7-14; and Psalm 119. Revelation 12:1

photo found at www.wallpapershunt.com

No comments: